CAT Caterpillar 775G Off Highway Truck "High Line Series" 1/50 Diecast Model by Diecast Masters
- Brand new 1/50 scale diecast model of CAT Caterpillar 775G Off Highway Truck "High Line Series" die cast model by Diecast Masters.
- Brand new box.
- Front wheel steering.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Authentic tire tread pattern.
- Truck bed raises and lowers.
- Revised Tonkin Item # 30002.
- "Rock knockers" on rear tires.
- Authentic Cat Machine Yellow paint.
- Detailed cab interior, including operator.
- Removable rear outer tires for transport.
- Authentic Cat trade dress and safety decals.
- Metal grab bars, railings and other trim detail.
- Opening engine compartment and engine detail.
- Dimensions approximately: L-8.25, H-4, W-4 inches.
- Made of diecast metal with some small plastic parts.
- Tread and pattern detail on all visible metal surfaces.
- High Line Series Packaging:
- Collectible, full-color printed metal box, including machine photos and specifications.
- Die-cut foam insert protects model within the box. Cardboard outer box provides additional protection.
Length: 8.0000 inch X Length: 5.0000 inch X Length: 7.0000 inch X
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at email@example.com to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.