Burlap Vintage Runner Fringed 13x72
This Burlap Vintage Runner updates your table in timeless appeal that compliments farmhouse, industrial, shabby chic, traditional country, and many other decor styles. Featuring a textured, woven appearance, this relaxed 13x72 table runner brings a neutral finishing touch with its light beige hue to your dining table whether eating a meal at home with family or hosting a holiday party. The added fringe gives this 100% cotton burlap runner an old-fashioned, distressed feel that creates visual interest to wherever you place it such as on your kitchen table, side table, buffet, tea cart, or coffee table. Machine wash gently to clean.
- Material & Construction - The loose-weave, 100% cotton burlap gives texture to your home and feels softer than regular jute burlap. Due to the nature of the frayed edges, additional fraying may occur for a versatile rustic finish.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this table runner with our matching placemats to create a cohesive look and mood in your dining space during a casual family gathering or a rustic holiday dinner party. Try our Burlap Vintage curtains and other accessories to truly get a complete burlap feel in your home.
- Farmhouse Decor - The unique texture and versatile style of this warm beige runner gives your table a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, rustic, or shabby chic looks. The fringed edges and loose weave add a cozy, rustic feel to your dining room or kitchen.
- Perfect Gift - This burlap table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Care Instructions - Because of the distressed, fringed edges, we recommend hand washing for lasting use. Lay flat to dry. When washed, the weave tightens. Gently iron to relax the weave and return burlap to its original state.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Color: Vintage Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.4 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 72"
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$9.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at email@example.com to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.