Cider Mill California King Quilt 130Wx115L
Enhance the look of your bedroom with the Cider Mill California King Quilt. This 130W"x115L" quilt features a patchwork of red, green, and khaki for a classic primitive, country look. Contains stitch in the ditch and echo quilting that guarantees natural durability to wear and tear. 100% cotton batting spread throughout this country quilt ensures warmth and comfort for years to come. Reverses to a soothing plaid design for an additional decor option.
- Premium Construction - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Cider Mill primitive quilt is constructed with 100% cotton for a cozier, warmer bed covering.
- Patchwork Design - The front of this California King Quilt displays a handcrafted patchwork layout that brings a primitive and country feeling to the bedroom. Shades of red, green, and khaki make our 130W"x115L" quilt into a relaxing statement piece when surrounded by other country items.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive quilt with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Cider Mill collection.
- Easy Care - To give your cotton quilt as many years of quality comfort as possible, simply place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low. To capture the true essence of the country, hang the comfortable quilt out to dry on a clothesline! Any wrinkles which may appear after drying can easily be ironed out at your convenience.
- Hand-quilted - This high-quality quilt is designed with a combination of stitch in the ditch and echo quilting techniques, ensuring that our primitive product will be a long-lasting addition to your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki, Barn Red, Forest Green
- Straps: N/A strap - N/A" long with N/A" drop
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 8.3 lb
- Dimensions: 115" long x 130" wide
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$9.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.