Farmhouse Star Pot Holder 8x8
The Farmhouse Star Pot Holder makes a textured primitive addition to your home decor. This soft 8x8 pot holder showcases beautifully colored charcoal and dark tan cotton. A straight edge, unique quilting, and patchwork star design make this pot holder a long-lasting country-themed part of your home. Reverses to a charming check design for an alternative country look - This pot holder safely protects your hands and table from the warm dish in a truly unique primitive decor style.
- Primitive Pot Holder - Includes 1 pot holder (8x8) - This primitive pot holder makes a charming gift for any occasion - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come - Our Farmhouse Star pot holder is constructed with 100% cotton batting for a country decor dining room accessory.
- Patchwork Material - The patchwork star pot holder is crafted with 100% cotton, adding both style and function to your primitive decor - The straight edges add a small country flair to the pot holder.
- Detailed Design - The unique star design of this pot holder cannot help but bring a primitive decor style to your home - The high-quality quilting and cotton batting only add to the overall quality of this country item.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair our primitive pot holder with matching coasters, kitchen rugs, chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Farmhouse Star collection.
- Easy Care - To give your cotton pot holder as many years of quality use as possible, place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward tumble dry low.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Charcoal, Dark Tan, Creme
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" x 8"
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.