Frayed Lattice Oatmeal Bathmat 20x30
Add a farmhouse touch to your bath or living space with the Frayed Lattice Oatmeal Bath Mat. This comfortable 20x30 mat showcases beautiful concentric hues of oatmeal tan and soft white. With a straight edge, textured tufted weave, this geometric bath mat will find a place in your home for years to come. Reverses to a tan rubber underside to prevent slippage.
- Premium Construction - Our high-quality pieces are built to last for years to come. Our 100% cotton traditional geometric bath mat is expertly machine-stitched and created with soft cotton. Features a straight edge, textured tufted weave. Our geometric rectangular bath mat is perfect for your bath or living room throughout the entire year.
- Farmhouse Decor - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Features a traditional style that compliments any farmhouse or cottage-style home.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this farmhouse bath mat with matching shower curtains, shams, pillows, panels, and valances from the Frayed Lattice collections.
- Easy Care - To give your textured cotton bath mat as many years of quality comfort as possible, simply place it in the wash on a gentle cycle, and afterward lay flat to dry. If you want to capture the true essence of farmhouse living, let this cottage-style rectangular mat dry on an outside flat surface.
- Size - Oatmeal tan and soft white hues give this bath mat a modern farmhouse feeling while keeping a cottage design. The generous size of 20x30 inches makes for a soft and cozy addition to your home.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Oatmeal Tan, Soft White
- Straps: N/A strap - N/A" long with N/A" drop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Dimensions: 20" x 30"
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.