Heritage Farms Quilted Runner 13x48
Add a rustic flair to your dining room set this year with the Heritage Farms Quilted Runner. This table runner is the perfect backdrop for fall gatherings featuring red, yellow, and black patchwork hand quilted in 100% cotton for a look and feel that will carry on for many generations. Finished with a straight edge for a neat finish and a matching plaid trim to complete the look. Reverses to black and yellow window pane check, taken from a piece of patchwork on the front. Friends and family will surely feel warm and welcome when gathered around the table with this primitive runner.
- Premium Quality & Construction - Crafted from 100% cotton, our hand-quilted table runner adds fresh, textured appeal to your dining table. The straight-edged runner is arranged in a primitive rectangle shape.
- Versatile Primitive Decor - Stylish, raw texture meets simplicity that will not overshadow your decor with our Heritage Farms Quilted Runner. Timeless and practical, this patchwork runner adds an organic touch to any home.
- Coordinates - Pair with our Heritage Farms Collection. VHC Brands offers bedding, curtains, tabletop, and rugs in a variety of styles to create a cohesive look in your home.
- Unique Features - With a neutral style, our runner adds warmth and gives instant coziness to your kitchen, dining, or coffee table decor with a stitch-in-the-ditch quilting technique.
- Perfect Gift - This rustic table runner makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give this classic decor accent to friends and family as a wedding, housewarming, or birthday present.
- Runner Dimensions - This 13x48 rectangle table runner is perfectly sized for a normal dining room or kitchen table. Use as a decorative centerpiece or as a place to set hot dishes to protect your table from wear and tear.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron Safe
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Dimensions: 13" x 48"
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$9.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.