Potomac Jute Trivet Stencil Star 8
The Potomac Jute 8" Trivet features alternating braids in rich burgundy and natural jute for a primitive touch. Place the Potomac Jute Trivet on your table for a true Americana addition to your home. One side features a patriotic navy 5-point star on the center of each trivet but can be reversed to the other side with the same style as the front but without the star for a unique, new look. Use to protect your surfaces from heat, scuffs, or condensation while enjoying the natural texture of this jute trivet.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Potomac Jute Trivet is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other fibers and arranged in circular rows for an Americana country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive trivet with matching placemats, coasters, and more from the Potomac collection for a timeless country setting.
- Versatile Primitive Style - The unique texture of the jute material adds primitive interest to your dining room decor. The 5-point star design gives your coffee, side, or dining table a dash of patriotic charm.
- Perfect Gift - This primitive trivet makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give one to friends and family as wedding, housewarming, or birthday presents.
- Trivet Dimensions - This 8" round trivet is perfectly sized for your hot pots, pans, and serving dishes. Use to protect your table from heat or scuffs while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Natural, Burgundy, Navy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.