Sawyer Mill Blue Ticking Stripe King Quilt Coverlet 105Wx95L
Sawyer Mill Blue Ticking Stripe King Quilt Coverlet 105Wx95L offers a relaxed, vintage country look to match all your modern farmhouse decor. Featuring denim blue and soft white ticking stripes, this classic coverlet gives your space a fresh and up-to-date look. Coordinates well with Sawyer Mill Blue accessories. Reverses to solid white - 100% cotton.
- Perfectly Sized - our generous sized 105Wx95L King Coverlet gives you the freedom to create the look you want on your king size mattress. Whether you're decorating your bedroom with a laid-back country style feel, or wanting to create a more elegant farmhouse feel, this ticking stripe coverlet is the size and style you need.
- Quality Material And Versatile - our 100% natural cotton coverlet is expertly made in India with a cotton batting fill and quilted in a unique channel stitching technique. The cozy lightweight comfort and design of this farmhouse quilt is suitable for your bedroom decor all year round. Stay warm in the winter by adding a comforter or duvet or simply use the coverlet with a soft cotton sheet for the warmer months.
- Farmhouse Style - the combination of denim blue and soft white bring a touch of vintage charm into your home while maintaining a fresh and relaxed feel that enhances your farmhouse decor.
- Machine Washable - for quality care and lasting use, simply toss this cotton coverlet in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This farmhouse coverlet is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- Collected Look - pair this vintage style quilt with our entire Sawyer Mill Ticking Stripe collection for a complete look in your bedroom. Including a matching bedskirt, shams, pillow cases, and a variety of accent pillows. Also coordinates with Sawyer Mill Blue tea towels and shower curtains to give your farmhouse bath a fresh and relaxing update.
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Denim Blue, Soft White
- Quilting Stitch: Channel
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe
- Weight: 6.1 lb
- Dimensions: 95" long x 105" wide
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.