Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Trivet 8
Accent your home in farmhouse style with the 8" Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Jute Trivet. In the center, a weathered grazing cow is stenciled in black on an ivory background and surrounded by concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Use to protect your surfaces from heat, scuffs, or condensation while enjoying the natural texture of this jute trivet. Made with 80% jute and 20% other materials for a closer, tighter weave.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Trivet is crafted from 80% jute and 20% other material and arranged in circular rows for rustic country style with a textured, natural touch.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair our decorative jute trivet with our Sawyer Mill tabletop for a cohesive dining room look for all occasions. Placemats, coasters, and more create a lovely country setting.
- Versatile Farmhouse Style - The unique texture of the jute material adds farmhouse interest to your dining room decor. The stenciled cow design gives your coffee, side, or dining table a dash of barnyard charm.
- Perfect Gift - This rustic trivet makes a charming gift for any occasion. Give one to friends and family as wedding, housewarming, or birthday presents.
- Trivet Dimensions - This 8-inch round trivet is perfectly sized for your hot pots, pans, and serving dishes. Use to protect your table from heat or scuffs while enjoying the natural texture of the braided jute.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Dimensions: 8" diameter
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.