Sawyer Mill Charcoal Pig Jute Stair Tread Rect Latex 8.5x27
The Sawyer Mill Charcoal Pig Jute Stair Tread brings a Farmhouse look to your staircase. A farm pig is stenciled in black on each end over beautiful solid ivory jute surrounded by concentric braids of black, grey taupe, silver, and ivory. Latex spray on the reverse helps prevent minor slippage, but we recommend double-sided tape or an anti-skid pad for extra security and safety when placing this stair tread.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Sawyer Mill Charcoal Jute Stair Tread is crafted from 100% jute fiber and arranged in rows of beautiful ivory braids, adding rustic country style and texture to your staircase.
- Multi-functional - This versatile jute stair tread works as a cozy stair covering, but the jute material and size also makes for an innovative table runner for multi-functional use in the home.
- Versatile Farmhouse Decor - The unique jute texture of this stair tread gives your staircase a refresh in a simple way that combines well with farmhouse, traditional country, or rustic looks.
- Latex Backing - This stair tread has a latex backing to help prevent slipping. Depending on your staircase, some minor slipping might occur. Please note, with any stair tread no matter what the backing material is, it is best to secure the tread in place using double-sided tape or an anti-skid pad for safety.
- Dimensions - This 8.5x27 rectangular stair tread is perfectly sized for your staircase and normal sized steps. Use to protect your floor and to muffle noise when walking up and down the stairs. Only includes 1 stair tread.
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Bleached White, Asphalt, Grey Taupe
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 27"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers. This product has a Latex Spray Backing.
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.