Stratton Jute Rug Oval w/ Pad 36x60
Bring a fresh pop of color to your country decor with the eye-catching Stratton Jute Oval Rug. This colorful blue, ruby red, and tan rug adds striking whimsy to your floor. Made completely from braided jute, our 36"x60" rug contributes a warm, versatile design to any room as the cozy palette inspires primitive, country, and rustic-themed looks. This folksy rug lights up your home with vivid color and natural texture. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Premium Construction - With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Stratton primitive rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Primitive Decor - Crafted in a traditional style that compliments any rustic or country home. This oval accent rug features blue, ruby red, and tan hues, and a traditional style that adds a timeless primitive touch to any country home.
- Coordinating Accessories - Pair this primitive rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Stratton collection.
- Braided Jute - Add a rustic charm to your kitchen or living area with our carefully woven, braided jute rug; Rows of beautifully dyed jute braids bring an antique vibe to any room.
- Classic Oval Rug - The traditional oval shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip - This high-quality Jute rug includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that keeps this lightweight accent rug in place to prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 7% Acrylic / 13% Cotton Blend
- Colors: Navy, Ruby, Copper
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 7.2 lb
- 1 x Rug - 36" x 60"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 34" x 58"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 20% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will usually be deducted from your refund (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at email@example.com to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.