Tea Cabin Jute Rug Oval w/ Pad 24x36
Welcome all who enter your home or retreat with the Tea Cabin Jute Rug Oval 24x36. This durable country rug offers a timeless addition to any room with its alternating braids of red, yellow, sage green, and creme on a natural fiber jute mixture. Place this cozy rug in any area of your home to create a soft spot for your feet. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad for non-slip quality.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Tea Cabin Jute Oval rustic rug is made to last over the years, constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Braided Jute - Add rustic charm to your entryway with our carefully woven, braided jute oval-shaped mat; Rows of beautifully dyed, concentric braids bring a unique country vibe to any room.
- Primitive Decor - This oval throw rug features rich red, yellow, sage green, and creme hue. The quality and comfort of this traditional style jute rug complements any country, rustic, or cottage home.
- Easy Coordination - Mix and match this small accent rug with our many rustic collections or pair it with our Tea Cabin throw rugs, bedding accessories, curtains, and tabletop for a cohesive look throughout your entire home.
- Traditional Oval Rug - The classic 24"x36" oval shape of this accent rug provides added versatility. Place this area rug in your kitchen, bedroom, living room, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Durable & Non-slip - This decorative welcome mat includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types to help keep the rug in place and prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Moss Green, Crimson, Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 2.7 lb
- 1 x Rug - 24" x 36"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 22" x 34"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.