Wyatt Stenciled Bear Jute Rug Rect Welcome to Our Den w/ Pad 20x30
Answer the call of the wild with the rugged yet stylish Wyatt Stenciled Bear Jute Rug. This 20x30 rustic rug features a stenciled bear in the center over solid dark tan, followed by the words "Welcome to Our Den" to create a warm, cozy atmosphere for all who enter your cabin, lake house, or lodge-inspired home. Our rectangular, textured rug is finished with beautiful concentric braids of black, crimson, and army green jute around the edges to complete the look while adding an enduring design touch. Place this jute indoor rug in your entryway or near any door to add welcoming, earthy simplicity to your space.
- Quality Material & Construction - Our Wyatt Rectangle Rug is crafted from 'a080% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Unique Features - With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this thin jute rug works beautifully in an entryway or in front of cupboards, making it easy to open and close any door without catching on the soft jute material.
- Rustic Decor - The unique texture of the jute material warms your floor with a rugged design. This rustic bear area rug adds a cozy element to your home with a black bear surrounded by a border of black crimson, and army green.
- Coordinates - Pair this bear rug with our entire Wyatt Collection for a cohesive look throughout your home. Including bedding, curtains, tabletop, and rugs in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Rug Size - This rectangle 20" x 30" rug fills your empty floor in the living room, bedroom, or entryway with cozy texture. Let this little rug define your small areas and make them important with quality comfort and design.
- Durable & Non-slip - This decorative mat includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types to help keep the rug in place and prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Crimson, Khaki, Espresso
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 2.4 lb
- 1 x Rug - 20" x 30"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 18" x 28"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Items typically ship within 1-2 business days, though larger items may take up to 5 days to ship and custom printed apparel may take up to 5-7 days for production. Items from the CTW Home Collection typically require 1-2 weeks to ship.During heavy volumes in holiday seasons, expect a 1-2 week lead time for items to ship. Delivery within the USA can take between 3-4 days to receive an item once it ships from the warehouse.
Farmabilia only ships to addresses in the lower 48 contiguous United States. (If you live outside this area, we apologize for not being able to ship to you. Please be patient as we work to expand our shipping zones to Canada and all 50 US states).
Thousand of our products ship for free. Spend $50 or more for items requiring shipping and get those items shipped for free, unless specifically noted (as with large, heavier items). We use the following shipping rates:
|$0 - $9.99||$8.99|
|$10 - $14.99||$11.99|
|$15 - $19.99||$13.99|
|$20 - $24.99||$14.99|
|$25 - $29.99||$15.99|
|$30 - $34.99||$16.99|
|$35 - $39.99||$17.99|
|$40 - $44.99||$18.99|
|$45 - $49.99||$19.99|
Return PolicyMost of our items are eligible for our 14-day return policy (unless explicitly indicated). If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for an item exchange within 14 days of receiving it, but you must initiate your claim within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Failure to do so may result in Farmabilia being unable to process your return with our suppliers. Sorry, we cannot reimburse return shipping costs, but our suppliers are typically willing to work with you to make things right and cover the cost of return shipping if an item is faulty or damaged. If you decide to return the item for a refund instead of a replacement, then it will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund as described below.
Restocking Fee and Shipping CostsItems returned for any reason other than damaged or defective goods will have a restocking fee (typically 30-40% or more depending on the product supplier). Shipping costs are non-refundable. We are proud to sell thousands of products that include free shipping, but there is still a cost of shipping associated with those items, which will be included in your restocking fee (depending again on the supplier). In other words, please be sure you want to purchase an item before buying since it's unlikely we can offer you a full refund.
Return Merchandise Authorization NumberWhen returning an item, please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return claim. Please include a picture of the defective item, its box, a proof of purchase, and the reason why you are returning.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it cannot be refunded.
- You are responsible for packing the item for shipping so it is not damaged in transit.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- The order is lost in transit and the initial shipping address is incorrect.
- The tracking for your order shows delivered but you have not received the package.